Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Rolls than a Bakery.

What do you do when you have two cute, chubby baby boys covered in rolls under one roof?  A photoshoot!   Tim, Jen, Kyle & Nolan came to town for Tim's brother, Matt's wedding and we did just that.  Jen and I have had quite a few people ask if Reed and Nolan are twins or comment that they "look just alike!"  I don't know about you, but I just don't see it.  They are both adorable.  Both round and chubby.  Both have blue eyes.  And... that's about where the similarities end.  I've also seen family members actually mix the two of them up (I won't name any names but we'll say it was on my side of the family... haha!).  Can you tell who's who?




Before Jen and the kiddos headed over to Tim's family's house we had some fun hanging out, hitting up Chick-fil-a and carving pumpkins.  I also spent lots of time playing games with one of my other favorite boys, Kyle.  He's so stinkin cute.



Oh and if you can't tell from the photo above, Reed discovered his feet while they were here.  Look what he can do with his toes!  

This one kills me.  They would stare each other down and chat it up all the time.  Have I mentioned how fun it is to have cousins of the same age?  So. Much. Fun.


























Here's the pumpkin carving event.  I had to bribe Kyle with orange tic tacs to get this photo.  He wasn't having it.  I love Jen's classic pumpkin.















Roo Bear's first pumpkin!













Next post: Halloween!  Stay tuned!

6 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Haha! LOVE the title of this blog post and the pictures! The cousins are as yummy and sweet as rolls in a bakery. I can't get enough of them!! Hip, hip, hooray for photo shoots!! :-)

Jenny said...

i'm pretty sure Reed and Nolan have both passed Macy up in the weight and length departments. such a cute little duo!

Nielsens said...

i LOVE the first one of the two on the couch! so happy you guys got to get together again and do fun things. those chunks are so adorable.

Brett and Colene said...

haha...chubby indeed...but oh so cute:)

Chelsea said...

Oh my. I love the photo shoot. They are so cute in their matching white shirts! I wonder how many rolls they have put together. Reed looks just like Uncle Justin in the one where his elbow is resting on the arm of the chair. I love your posts! Keep them coming!

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm in love!! I think I'm going to have to do the exact same post. I love Reed in the chair all by himself. So professional. I think it's hilarious when people say, "Oh they look alike!" hahaha. I wonder if our boys will love us or hate us when we're older for the photo shoots?