For those of you who don't know this about me I LOVE dogs. Actually I love all animals in general but those furry friends hold a special place in my heart. I grew up having a dog or two or three in my home all my life. Since moving out 8 years ago I feel an empty space deep down inside not having a pet
(except when I lived with Chels & Molly-poo). There's just something about coming home and always having someone there waiting, happy to see you
every time. They know when you're happy, they know when you're sad and they're there to give you a big sloppy kiss whenever you need one. They are easy to please, just a little scratch or treat and you're immediately on the top of their priority list. I guess one of the things I love about dogs is that they are
so uncomplicated. They love you no matter what, and they
adore you if you show them any attention whatsoever. I made Curtis promise me before we got engaged that I could have a dog
(or two) eventually. I can't live without one. It's almost a deal-breaker. He agreed so one day, when I'm not gone for 12 hours every day, expect one of these cuties in my home to love all you want. I will.


My mom let's me borrow this good guy whenever I need to get my fix.

Another thing I love: leaves. They're so pretty! Saturday, Hayden and I went for a walk/jog/run and I took a few pics of our 'hood.

5 comments:
Tim and I have pretty much agreed that we will never own a dog. I'll just let my kids look at pictures of yours!
yeah i'm not much of a dog (or really animals in general) person so hopefully our kids can get their fix at your house!!
Maybe if they didn't smell...I don't think there are many animal-loving Heymans out there-you guys can be the first! Cute photos.
Those pups are so cute. I can't imagine a life without doggies & I can't wait for you to have one too! We had some good times with Molly-poo (or Molly-roo as Curtis named her)! It's great that Hayden lives so close so you can get your dog-time in.
I thought you were describing Curtis....always happy to see you and ready with a kiss. I know he melts when you scratch his back or rub his hair! =)
Post a Comment