Friday, November 13, 2009

We have a CURBUG on the way!!!

So I'm pregnant. There's a tiny little baby growing inside of me. How crazy is that?! I'm 12 weeks along and we couldn't feel more blessed. We can't wait to meet this little bugger.

Here are the ultrasound pics from my 9 week appointment. Doesn't it look just like a little gummie bear?




Next order of business: Do you think it's a boy or a girl? Place your vote in the poll on the right.

Is it a baby Cbug?


Or a little Curbo?


We're going to find out at 20 weeks so we'll keep you posted.

Maybe in our next poll we'll have you vote on names. Cur has some really original ideas such as Steven Nash Heyman, Nash Steven Heyman, or Thomas Gordon Monson Hinckley Heyman... these could work for a girl too, right?

20 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yes! Yes! Somehow I could have predicted the "Steve Nash Heyman" name. I vote boy so that Kyle has a boy Heyman cousin! We can't wait!

Brett and Colene said...

I don't know boy or girl...but I do know this will be one cute cute baby!!!! How funny both the maids in my wedding are prego and due at the same time:) This is exciting. Good luck with the pregnancy Candace. Miss you

megan said...

I'm not sure if you remember me because we have only met once or twice. My name is Megan Craghead. I grew up with the heyman's (mostly jen). I just think you are super cute and wanted to say congratulations. Also I actually like the name Nash. I think it is super hip. Also I love love love the invites you made for your moms party! Sorry, I hope you don't mind a little blog stalking

Jenny said...

whatever it is it will be beautiful! candace you were such a pretty little girl! makes sense of course. i would love to have a little nephew named nash-- i think it could work!

congrats again! we are so excited!!

danielle said...

YAYY! Congrats!

sarah marie. said...

yay i'm sooo excited for you guys! and so happy you're going to the aspen women's center. you'll love them. i'm going to say..girl.

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

Congrats!!! We vote girl....that way Curtis has to wait a little longer to use the steve nash names!! we are so excited for you!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

congrats! so exciting.

Cara said...

CONGRATS!!!! Soooo excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Curtis!!! How sweet is that? I'm thinkin that its going to be Nash. That's the worst part about the first part of the pregnancy..(from a man's view).. just waiting.. boy or girl. Congrats guys!!

Cory♥Jessica said...

Congratulations you guys!! That is wonderful news!!

A-Ware said...

Yayyyyy! I voted boy in the poll. But then I saw what a stunning child C-bug was and wanted to vote girl. Whatever he or she is, it (?) will be fantastic. I can't wait for you to snuggle your little Curbug. Best pasttime in the universe. And maybe you're not thinking about it QUITE yet, but I will talk your ear off about natural birth if you give me the chance. That's all. Anyway, we are SO pumped for you. We can't wait for The Bird to have a friend named The Bug! The Curbug!

-Martha (and A-ware)

porter and karla said...

congrats congrats congrats!!we are so excited for you. im guessing boy but i am always wrong so it will probibly be a girl. way to go!!!

Nielsens said...

YAHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
so excited :) i'm voting girl.

Hillery said...

Congrats!! How very exciting. Andy and I vote girl. We really wanted a boy at first, but we wouldn't trade Sadie being a girl for ANYTHING!!! Having a girl first has been SOOO much fun.

Shanell Farr said...

oh my gosh! how exciting! congratulations! we need to see you guys! miss you!

Blythe said...

Congratulations you two! You must be so excited!

Shi and Family said...

YEA!!!! I love babies!!!! I am so happy for you!

Matt and Brooke said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's so awesome guys!! we're so excited to find out what it is

John said...

I think "Nash" would be a great name.