Monday, November 8, 2010

A Stinkin' Cute Pooh!

As Halloween approached, Cbug and I wondered how we would celebrate RooBear's first Halloween.  Candace's mom, Denise, gave us a hint by getting Reed a Winnie-the-Pooh costume.  Once Candace (and our mothers) saw Reed in his costume for the first time I had NO CHOICE in what I would be for Halloween.  I decided to play along and the rest is history.


 Cbug got to work making my Tigger and her Eeyore outfits complete with tails, ears, tummies and all.  We headed over to Uncle and Aunt Bra-Manda's house for a Trick or Treat Party.


Here are the hosts in all their glory.  For a good laugh, click on their picture below to notice all of the detail put into Branno's "Dorothy" costume.  I think he dresses like this when no one else is home.


 One of the perks of living with the 'rents while finding a home is living next door to 2 Arizona Cardinals.  We've really enjoyed getting to know Alan and Julie Faneca.  Their daughter is as spunky as she is cute.  She makes a perfect Minnie Mouse.

Julie is expecting a son.  Their daughter keeps saying she wants her brother to look just like Reed!!  Can ya blame her?











We had a lot of fun this Halloween.  I have to give all the credit to my talented wife for crafting such amazing costumes.

5 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I love all the costumes! Candace did such a great job and Reed is the cutest Pooh ever!

Jenny said...

those were amazing costumes Candace! nice work.

Chelsea said...

Great costumes! Roo Bear is the perfect Pooh Bear!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Roo Bear was the cutest Pooh bear around!! Tigger and Eeyore were amazing thanks to Candace's incredible talent!!!

Karly said...

What a cute pooh bear! I love it. Your family photos are sooo darling and classy. I wouldnt expect anything less :) ps how much does reed weigh? he is so big! I swear Olivias 20 pounds she just blew up all the sudden!