We laugh. Reed is in full giggle-mode. It's so much fun to get him laughing. Papa & Grandma are great at it!
We get together with old friends. Brad and Nell came to town so we had a chance to have an old roomie reunion! When I first met Curtis he lived with Cory and Brad. I remember being so impressed at how quality and fun his friends were. They both married amazing women and we're grateful for the time we get to spend with their cute families. Notice anything out of place in these photos? Cory's girls think they're pretty funny! Poor Reed.
We go on walks. Between his love for being outside, being up and able to see everything, and the movement, Reed loves being in the stroller. He's never once fussed in it (Is it dangerous to say that out loud? Knock on wood!). He just loves it.
We fish. While we are so happy to be home in Arizona, there are things we miss about Provo. For Curtis, I think the biggest one is THE RIVER. I should call it his second wife, he loves it so much. Here in Chandler, the next best thing is the lake on the golf course. I don't think it comes close, but it's fun nonetheless!
We have fun bath times! I always sing "Splish Splash" and Reed loves it. He's starting to splash around and grab for his feet. I can't wait until he can sit up in the big bath tub!
We pretend we're photographers. I have no idea how to use my fancy camera beyond the generic settings. It's a goal of mine to actually figure out how to use it to its capacity.
We look cute. We also cry a little, drool a LOT, pretend we're teething (see any teeth? nope.), try really hard to sit up, jump our heart out in the jump-a-roo, grab for anything we can reach and stick it in our mouth, and.....wait for it.......
We ROLLOVER! My mom was super happy that this happened for the first time at her house.
Yay for updates. Happy Halloween everyone (Post on that to follow eventually, I promise!)!!!!
6 comments:
Yay for pictures! I love the update, especially the part about Reed pretending he's teething. I can't tell you how many times I have told someone or thought Macy was teething. Those babies they are so tricky. Loved your Halloween costumes, you did such a great job!
This is exactly what I needed this morning! Great post Mama Nanace! Can't wait to see more pics of the costumes. I showed my mom Cur's pics on Facebook and she said "Woah. That's a lot of work." It was worth it- they were perfect for Reed's first Halloween!
Yay!! Love the updates with pictures!! Sorry if we made you feel guilty about needing to update the blog but the results are worth it!! haha
great update!!! reed is seriously the cutest!
Oh he is just so cute!! Good to hear an update from you guys! Miss ya!
I loved this! The pics are so good! I miss our walks, those were fun. That is a great pic of Reed smiling at his Papa. The boys are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment